Guerra de Titanes, 2012
|1||Cuervo, Fabi Apache, Mascarita Dorada, Pimpinela Escarlata||Halloween, Mari Apache, Mini Charly Manson, Yuriko|||
|AAA World Cruiserweight Championship, ladder match|||
|3||La Parka, Octagón, Octagon Jr.||Parka Negra, Pentagon Jr., Silver King|||
|4||Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown||Devil Rocker, Machine Rocker, Soul Rocker|||
|5||Texano Jr.||El Mesías||AAA World Heavyweight Championship|||
Dr. Wagner Jr.
el Hijo del Perro Aguayo
|Vampiro||cage match with masks and hair on the line|||
- Tecnicos won because of Gran Apache interference - he tried to hit Cuervo with a chair and got Halloween instead. Halloween and Apache hugged after the match.
- 16'17". Juventud Guerrera is the champ. No Teddy, no TNA wrestler, and Juvi left early after taking a blow from a Lider ladder. Daga beat Fenix for the title. Fenix appeared to be hurt after the match.
- 18'53", Parka Negra and Pentagon Jr. were Silver King's surprise partners, introduced by Dorian and Konnan. Octagon pinned Silver King get the pinfall.
- 13:13. Rockers took their first loss. Uro attacked Murder again after the match and the Clowns were beaten up despite the loss.
- 29:12. Mesias is champion. Fenix was scheduled to be his second, but Octagon Jr. replaced him. Silver King was Texano's second. Both bled and there was at least one ref bump and one time Silver pulled the ref out to stop the count, but Texano Jr. won the match and the title with a sit down powerbomb cleanly.
- 30:29. Order of escape went LA Park (attacked by Jeff & Karen Jarrett, who also took his mask), Dr. Wagner, Cibernetico (attacked by the Bizarros - Cuervo tried to save and failed, Fabi helped later), and Perro Aguayo Jr. Chessman and Vampiro went for a long while before Chessman escaped due to help from Konnan, Dorian and a fire extinguisher. Konnan, with the winning rudos, announced they would repeat 1996 and leave with the best guys to a new promotion. Joaquin Roldan told Konnan his contract expires next year (???) and he'd be free to go then. Joaquin had the AAA guys run off La Sociedad to prove they weren't all that much.
Attendance: reported as 7500 attendance by the WON, looked smaller.
|Rey de Reyes||1997||1998||1999||2000||2001||2002||2003|
|Verano de Escandalo||1994||1998||1999||2000||2001||2002||2003|
|Guerra de Titanes||1997||1998||1999||2000||2001||2002||2003|
|Others: AAA Debut Show, When Worlds Collide, Noche de los Campeones, Lucha World Cup|