Hombre sin Nombre
Many wrestlers have used the non-identity of Hombre Sin Nombre, the man without a name. Typically, this involved dressing in a all black outfit.
Someone recent HsN, in terms of their former gimmicks.
- Máscara Sagrada (1988-1989), who was known as Magico until CMLL held a contest in magazines for fans to pick a better name for him. Antonio Pena ended up creating the Sagrada gimmick.
- Pegasso (2000), who came into AAA as an unknown flyer and the crowd was asked to come up with a name for him.
- Rayman (2002-2003), who had also previously been known as Hijo de Rayo de Jalisco Jr.. The change to Hombre Sin Nombre was shown on television (though the reason, Rayo de Jalisco Jr. withdrawing permission to use the character, was not acknowledged).
- Safari debuted as Hombre Sin Nombre on 2005.10.28, but went back to the Safari identity for the rest of the year, before resuming the black mask in 2006.
- A new Hombre Sin Nombre debuted in Summer 2014 with Hooligan under the guise.