- Began his training on 1991 under the guidance of Panchito Villalobos in Uruapan Michoacan. He was taken by Martha Villalobos to AAA tours in dark matches. He could not become professional because there was no commission in his hometown.
- His debut as amateur was on 1993 in Michoacán and on 2000 as a professional in Arena Nacionalista.
- He moved to Mexicali on 1997 and Dark Ozz and him were good friends, Ozz advised him to keep training. In 1999 he took his training all over again with Caudillo I.
- His debut match in Mexicali as El Desertor, was in a singles match against Marino. His first ringname was unexpected, one of the wrestlers from that event missed and he had to take over. He used an improvised mask and gear. He had a short-lived soldier gimmick.
- The name of The Rocker was inspired by his favorite music genre specially by the song of Rocker of Los Angeles del Infierno.
- Received support from El Traidor and Guerrero Rojo when he was part of the trio La Ola Roja.
- He wrestled with and against with almost all wreslters of CMLL and AAA.
- He was part of the Trio Legion del Mal with American Rebel & Mike Castillo.
- He had worked in Chikara Pro Wrestling in Philadelphia and CZW and he also wrestled at EAW.
- He had made tours in Zacatecas; Querétaro; Mexico City; Hermosillo, Sonora; and more.
- He is a trainer for special occasions for those who need support at Championship matches or Luchas de Apuestas. Besides of training profesional wrestlers he is a trainer at police academies.
- The Rocker is also a mask maker, he made masks and gears for Oriental during his tours at Japan and Philadelphia. He has the permission of Rey Misterio to make masks and gears for El Hijo de Rey Misterio III. He made also masks and gears for Black Abyss/Nautilius He did some masks and gears for Místico and Máscara Sagrada. He had sent his works to Japan, USA, Canads, Guatemala, Panamá, and all over Mexico. He recently began to make and design masks and gears for all local luchadors in Mexicali. Among his favorites works are the masks and gears of El Hijo de Rey Misterio III, Baronessa and Princesa Hernández.
Luchas de apuestas record
|Date||Apuesta||Winner(s)||Loser(s)||Arena and/or Place|
|??/??/??||hair||The Rocker||Tigre Leon||Arena Coliseo Mexicali - Mexicali, Baja California|
|??/??/??||mask||The Rocker||El Fuereño de Tijuana||Arena Coliseo Mexicali - Mexicali, Baja California|
|??/??/??||mask||The Rocker||Mega Black||Arena Nacionalista - Mexicali, Baja California|