Arena Coliseo 70th Anniversary
- Oro Jr. was announced at the initial press conference, but changed to Metatron on the week of the event. Tecnicos took 1/3 in a match that was good for this level.
- Tecnicos took 2/3, the last when Signo pulled Metalico's mask off for a DQ. They feuded heavily during the match.
- No seeding battle royal. Eliminations went Silueta (Zeuxis Spanish Fly), Princesa Sugheit (Estrellita submission), Zeuxis (Devil's Wings by Dalys), Dalys (Tiffany submission), Estrellita (by Amapola), Tiffany (Marcela double stomp), Marcela (Princesa Blanca powerbomb), Amapola (Goya Ros Driver) and Princesa Blanca (Goya). Goya got the win back over Princesa Blanca, who unmasked her last year. The tecnicas celebrated with Goya, and Guerrero del Futuro gave Goya a trophy.
- Good match. Fans were happy to see the independent guys, and cheered big the first time Panther and Navarro got in together. They were hostile towards Shocker, who did not have a good match. Averno submitted Navarro to a kneebar in the first. Navarro submitted Averno and V4 submitted Panther in the second with a Noria. Averno submitted Black Terry and Blue Panther submitted Villano 4 in the third. Negro Navarro and Blue Panther teased more. Lots of money thrown in, with Panther & Navarro going in to the seats to collect more. All the guys hung around in the ring for a long time, to the point of Tony Salazar trying to get them to leave.
- CMLL vs independents. Tecnicos took 2/3, beating all the rudos in the last. Mendoza, accompanied by one his sons, earlier declared this would actually be his last match, and was crying in the ring after the match. He also did a sad farewell interview.
- Standard quick falls to begin, Dragon landing the Dragon Bomb in the first and Sombra giving Dragon Rojo the Brillante Driver in the second (on the second try). Long third fall of near fall teases ending with Dragon Rojo using his arm submission for the win. Dragon Rojo's seventh defense, third versus Sombra.
Longest Sunday CMLL show in memory, going nearly 3h15m.